EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - SSV SIDE BY SIDE VEHICLE (ATV)
SLSA Side-by-Side Vehicle (SSV)
To participate in a SLSA SSV Operator Induction and operate an SSV, participants must meet the following requirements:
be at least 17 years of age on the date of the induction.
must hold a current Australian car driver’s licence;
- the licence must not be expired or suspended/cancelled
- the licence can be a provisional or full/open driver’s licence
- provisional licence holders should be aware of any towing restrictions and must display their ‘P’ plates at all times on
the front and rear of the SSV.
** MUST BRING LICENCE TO INDUCTION COURSE **
The SSV Operator Induction should cover the following topics/tasks as a minimum:
1. Familiarisation with the SSV used at your location.
2. Familiarisation of your local SSV manufacturer’s guidelines.
3. Familiarisation of the following SLSA Codes of Conduct:
Powercraft Code of Conduct (see page 4)
SSV (ATV) Code of Conduct (see page 4).
4. Knowledge of your state/territory’s standard operating procedures relating to ATVs (SSVs).
5. Knowledge of your local lifesaving service operating procedures relating to ATVs (SSVs)
6. Demonstration by each participant that they can operate the SSV according to their state/territory’s standards and
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available