Already online? How to drive your digital marketing further
Get on top of ecommerce, mobile apps, website best practice and current trends in online marketing to boost leads and sales.
Find out how automation can improve your business efficiency and what a customer relationship management system (CRM) can tell you about customer buying patterns and behavior.
Learn how to tailor an effective digital strategy that supports your business objectives and your plans for the future. Get a handle on the many different options available to monitor the outcomes so you can measure the return on your digital dollar without taking a stab in the dark.
Investigate emerging business models and how they successfully leverage digital technology, get to grips with digital disruption, its implications and what you can do to best to prepare yourself to stay one step ahead in this fast-changing world.
Get yourself prepared to hitch your business to the best of current digital know-how and technology at this essential Small Business Victoria workshop, one of many that have helped businesses get started in Victoria for more than 10 years.
Is this workshop for you?
Whether you’re on top of online basics, or already behind the wheel of your own website, Already online? How to drive your digital dollar further will build your knowledge further and better inform you to make the right digital choices for your business.
Learn how to:
• Decide a digital strategy right for your business
• Measure your website against best practice
• Find your way around ecommerce, mobile apps and automation
• Make the most of online marketing and how to measure its impact
• Understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) and digital disruption
• Manage risk, privacy and cybersecurity
• Build your own action plan of next steps
• Access tools, templates, support and resources in future
245 St Kilda Rd, St Kilda, VIC 3182
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available