Waverley College Multisports Holiday Summer Camp 2018/19
• $275 per individual participant per week for 8.00am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday.
• Additional $50 per week ($10 per day) for the late pick up option to 4.30 pm.
• Casual rate at $65 per day subject to availability (including late pickup option).
What to bring and where to go
• Morning tea and daily lunch. Drinks will be provided during the day and a sausage sizzle will be provided on the Friday of the week long camps.
• A hat, sensible clothing and sunscreen, swimming attire/ towel and sports shoes.
• Participants are welcome to bring their own tennis racquet or cricket equipment.
• Instant noodles available for purchase
• Daily drop off and pick up at the Performing Arts Centre, 131 Birrell St, Waverley (near Henrietta Street)
• Indoor activities will replace outdoor activities.
• Only accredited staff with child minding clearances will supervise the camps.
A typical day
8.00 – 8.30 Drop off/sign in
8.30 – 9.30 Cricket skills & games
9.30 – 10.30 Basketball & dodge ball
10.30 – 10.45 Morning Tea
10.45 –12.00 Soccer
12.00 – 12.30 Lunch
12.30 – 2.00 Movie
2.00 – 3.15 Indoor/Outdoor games
3.15 – 3.30 Pick up and sign out
3.30 – 4.30 Further Activities Late pick up
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available