Beeac to the Rock Retro Ride Sunday 17th March 2019
Beeac to the Rock Retro Ride
Sunday 17th March 2019
beeac to red rock, alvie-victoria
Beeac Farmers Arms Hotel
87 Main Street, Beeac, Victoria 3251
Contact colac cranks or bike guru
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The ride is dedicated to cyclists riding vintage bicycles and wearing vintage inspired riding gear.
This is the inaugural event of the Beeac to the Rock Retro Ride following the cancellation of last year's event due to extreme weather warning.
The ride will be run as a fundraiser for Colac Area Health, with all proceeds going directly to the Health Service.
The Retro ride is an event organized by the Bike Guru of Colac and Colac Area Health’s Colac Cranks Murray to Moyne Cycling team.
This is a non-competitive event, starting in the historic township of Beeac at the famous Farmers Arms Hotel, a proud supporter.
The ride will take place on Sunday 17th March 2019.
Registration from 10:00 am and a rolling start time between 11:00-11:30 am.
The ride is open to cyclists aged 15 and above.
Note: ideally this is a carbon free event -if carbon is detected on bikes there will be a carbon tax imposed on registration.
• Race style bikes built up to the mid 1990’s
• Track or Road race bikes
• Index shifters up to 8 speed
• Classic aluminium bikes to the mid 1990’s
• Clipless pedals are permitted
• If any carbon is detected on bikes there will be a carbon tax imposed on registration.
• Proceeds of this tax will go directly to Colac Area Health’s fundraising effort.
• Australian standard helmets must be worn.
• Prizes awarded to best vintage or vintage styled cycling gear such as wool jersey’s or shorts.
• This is a sanctioned, social fundraising event, with permits issued by Vic Roads.
• You will need to follow all road rules and official instructions for the ride.
On payment you will have accepted our ride rules and conditions above.
All proceeds go directly to Colac Area Health.
For further information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available