MJ 2018/19 State Championships Camping and Dinner
Port Kembla Sailing Club will be open from 3pm, Friday November 9th. The club will have a designated area for camping on the club grounds at a cost of $50/site for the duration of the regatta which doesn’t include power (NOTE: Generators are not allowed also). Caravans are welcome but need to be mindful not to take up too much space, otherwise camping may become limited.
The club has a large grassy area and there will be people on site to assist with the removal of boats, camping and parking. Cost of parking in the area is free.
Canteen Schedule available during the Manly State Titles:
- Breakfast - Bacon & Egg rolls and Pancakes (Pancakes only on Sunday)
- Lunch available - sausage rolls, pies, hamburgers (Saturday) and wraps (Sunday)
- Dinner available on Saturday 10th November - FOR CATERING PURPOSES PLEASE BOOK ON THE LINK ABOVE
- Coffee, cold drinks, cakes, chocolates available all day
- PKSC also has a licensed bar - beer, wine and some spirits available
DINNER Prices for SATURDAY, 10th November
NEW YORK CUT STEAK DINNER $20.00
CHICKEN (3) KEBAB (Honey Soy) $15.00
SAUSAGE (2) DINNER $10.00
VEGETARIAN DINNER $10.00
CHILD’S SAUSAGE (1) DINNER $8.00
CHILD’S KEBAB (1) DINNER $8.00
CHILD'S VEGETARIAN DINNER $8.00
All meals served with; bread, baked potato, fried rice and salad bar.
We look forward to welcoming you on the weekend!
Port Kembla Sailing Club
Berkelely Harbour, Northcliffe Drive, Berkeley, NSW 2506
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available