Video Game Design - Ages 9 to 16
Put your gaming experience and creative imagination into action to develop an original creation that you can take home and play. This 8 week series is being delivered by our guests from Firetech. Leap into the world of code and design thinking, object-oriented programming and a behaviour-based logic system that comprises a core component of computer science and programming.
FULL! Saturdays, Term 1, 9 February - 30 March 2019
3.00pm - 4.00pm
Ages: 9-16 years
NEW! Saturdays, Term 1, 9 February - 30 March 2019
|1.30-2.30pm||Ages: 9-16 years|
$150.00 (plus $0.30c booking fee) Scitech members
$165.00 (plus $0.30c booking fee) Non members
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information regarding your child’s medical conditions must be provided when booking.
- You must sign in your child if under the age of 12 years old on arrival at the venue and sign out when picking up your child from the venue. Children under the age of 12 will not be allowed to leave the venue on their own.
- Age ranges for events will be strictly enforced.
- Enclosed shoes must be worn.
- For safety reasons, parents and guardians must be contactable for the duration of the workshop.
- The admission for workshops does not include general admission to Scitech.
- Parents can attend with their children; however unregistered siblings will not be permitted to participate in the workshop.
- If your child has any allergies, please bring an Anaphylaxis Action Plan.
- Scitech is unable to guarantee a nut-free or allergy-free environment.
- Tickets will only be refunded if cancellations are made no less than 2 business days prior to the event.
- Tickets cannot be transferred to another child unless cancelled by contacting the Scitech bookings office on 92150740 and rebooked to provide medical and custody information of new booked child.
- If your child is disruptive or causes safety concerns you will be asked to pick up your child.
- Your booking will be cancelled if conditions of entry are not met.
- In submitting this booking for your child, you confirm that you have disclosed all relevant medical and health information for your child and have made Scitech aware of all physical, mental or health conditions. You consent to medical treatment being administered to your child in an emergency.
CSIRO Lab at Scitech
City West Complex
West Perth, WA 6005
Scitech Bookings Office
08 9215 0740
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available