Our tagline here at the Centre for Christian Living is “bringing biblical ethics to everyday issues”, and we’ve done that by addressing a very wide range of “everyday issues” over the past several years.
But now we’d like to do explicitly something we’ve been doing implicitly all that time: teaching you how to bring biblical ethics to every issue, whatever it might be.
In this Saturday morning mini-course, we’ll be teaching a simple framework for bringing the Bible’s view of reality to how we should live in the midst of reality day by day—whether in our homes, our churches, our workplace or in society. We want to teach you, in other words, how to do “Christian ethics”.
“A very short course in Christian ethics” will run from 9:30am–1:00pm on Saturday, May 25 2019 at Moore College. We’ll provide morning tea, but leave you to enjoy the culinary delights of Newtown yourself for lunch.
About our speakers:
Chase Kuhn teaches Theology and Ethics at Moore College.
Tony Payne is the Director of the Centre for Christian Living.
On Saturday 25 May 2019, 9:30am-1:00pm.
- General admission: $60 plus booking fee.
- Individual livestream: $35 plus booking fee. (You will receive the Livestream URL the day before the event via email.)
- Group livestream: $80 plus booking fee. (You will receive the Livestream URL the day before the event via email.)
- Moore College community (undergraduate and postgraduate students, faculty and their partners, chaplains and individual MTC staff members only):
- General admission: $20 plus booking fee using the special booking code (please contact Karen for this: firstname.lastname@example.org). (Please note: MTC Community MUST register; you cannot just show up on the day.)
- Livestream: FREE. Select "Individual livestream" ticket and apply the special booking code (please contact Karen for this: email@example.com).
ALL ONLINE TICKET BOOKINGS CLOSE MIDNIGHT THURSDAY 23 MAY.
Marcus Loane Hall, Moore Theological College
1 King St, Newtown, NSW 2042
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available