Midsummer's Much Ado about 2 Gentlemen, 3 Fairies &12 Nights
Hamley Productions presents
Enjoy a twilight summer evening relaxing in the Coal Valley vineyard of Pooley Wines, sipping a glass of their award winning red, white or sparkling wines and nibbling on one of Pooleys locally sourced cheese or antipasto platters.
11th - 27th January 2019
Twilight Performance Times 7pm - 9pm (doors open 6.30pm)
Pooley Wines Vineyard
1431 Richmond Rd, Richmond, TAS 7025
- Friday 11 January
- Saturday 12 January
- Thursday 17 January
- Friday 18 January
- Saturday 19 January
- Sunday 20 January
- Thursday 24 January
- Friday 25 January
- Saturday 26 January
- Sunday 27 January
TICKET PRICES & TICKET DEALS
Concession (seniors & under 15s) $35 (Concession ID to be shown upon entry)
Adult Double Deal $70
Concession Double Deal $65 (Concession ID to be shown upon entry)
4 Friends Deal $120
* Please note, a very small 30c booking fee is added to each item by TryBooking
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR PERFORMANCE & VENUE INFORMATION
PURCHASE GIFT CERTIFICATES HERE
SHARE FOOD PLATTER OPTIONS
Choose from 2 decadent shared platter options to feast on while you watch the show:
-- Coal Valley Cheese Board ($22)
-- Antipasto Share Platter ($28)
Please note: Platters must be ordered at time of ticket booking. Food orders will not be available at the show. Beverages will be available to purchase at the show. Strictly no BYO food or drink.
* doors open no earlier than 6.30pm
* performance time: 7pm - 9pm
* two x 45 min acts, with interval
* strictly no BYO permitted (food or drinks) - wine, beer and non-alcholic drinks available to purchase at the venue
* no need to bring chairs, blankets, etc (chairs & tables provided at the venue)
* the venue can be windy, so ensure you rug up if it's a little cool and bring a hat if it's hot!
* no need to print your tickets out - we'll have your details on our list at the door, but feel free if you prefer to
* most of the venue is wheelchair accessible, however there are some gravel pathways and part of the performance takes place on a small grassy hill and a deck area with some steps (it is possible to watch this scene in another area). If unsure, please contact the event organiser (email link below).
* in the case of inclement weather, a decision will be made at 5pm on the performance day as to whether the show will go ahead. Ticket purchasers will be notified by SMS and given the opportunity to attend another performance depending on availability. It is the ticket purchasers responsibility to notify other ticket holders in their group if the show does not go ahead and any rebooked performance organised by the Company.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.