Jan Clark Kid's Workshop - Squirt Shirts
- Date: 10th January 2019
- Time: 10 am
- Venue: Packsaddle Studio (rear of NERAM)
Using mixed dyes we will add colour to white t-shirts. Squirting a rainbow of colours over the prepared shirts results in many ‘happy accidents’. After washing at home the dyes will be permanent. This activity is for 1.5 to 2 hours.
The participants are to bring:
- One white t-shirt (preferably 100% cotton)
- a plastic bag and
- Bucket to take the wet shirt home.
- Children 7 and under will need an adult helper.
- The dyes are not toxic but they are certainly messy. Please do not wear good clothes.
- Maximum 12 participants.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available