STRUT Dance Collaborations: Melanie Lane & Adena Jacobs
WHAT: Join recent Keir choreographic awarding wining choreographer Melanie Lane and Fraught Outfit artistic director Adena Jacobs in a two-week exploration of the intersectionality of dance and theatre practice. A space that invites and unpacks processes of interdisciplinary collaboration, collisions and co-creation.
WHERE: King Street Arts Centre (Studio 3)
For more information e-mail STRUT Dance or call 9321 4066
General Terms and Conditions
The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event:
- Workshop participants must be current STRUT members.
- No refund or exchange offered, except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the seller.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and / or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, and capacity.
- Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be permitted.
- For workshops and classes, non STRUT members must contact the office prior to processing their registration. STRUT dance reserves the right to cancel such registration, if they proceed without consulting the office beforehand.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available