Application for 2019 membership and payment of membership fees.
Important Information - Please Read Before Proceeding to Booking
The option to print will be provided at the end of your transaction. Please print / copy / save for your records.
- WAESPAA Members are required to have read and agreed to abide by the Association’s Constitution and By-Laws. Applicants progressing with Registration and Payment of Membership (inclusive of all levels and types) are considered to have read and agree to abide by the Association’s Constitution and By-Laws.
- Constitution and By-Laws are available in full on the WAESPAA website www.waespaa.com.au/
Ordinary Membership is open to
- Substantive Principals and Administrators of government Educations Support Schools, Centres and Facilities
- Relieving or acting Principals or Administrators of government Educations Support Schools, Centres and Facilities
- Substantive Education Support Principals and Administrators on temporary secondment to other duties and
- Other leaders and persons in equivalent positions subject to the approval of the Executive Committee
Active Life Membership is open to
- An ordinary member by resolution of the Association who has rendered long and valuable services to the Association and/or Education Support as considered for election to Life Membership of the Association
Retired Life Membership is open to
- A life member upon retirement from his or her position
Associate Membership is open to
- Teaching staff working in Government Education Support contexts who are seeking to obtain the necessary skills and experience to become a Principal or Administrator in the Education Support context
- Former Association members who have resigned or retired from employment with the Department of Education W.A.
- Principals and Administrators (or their equivalent) in non-government schools
- Members of other national or international Education Support Associations
- Directors, Senior Executives in the Department of Education W.A.
- Senior Positions in Educational Institutions
- Former Association members who currently hold substantive administration positions other than that of an Education Support Principal or Deputy Principal
- Principals and Deputy principals of government Primary or Secondary schools whose professional interests include Education Support
- Level 3 Classroom Teachers in government Education Support Schools, Centres and Facilities subject to approval of the Executive Committee
Kathy Green (WAESPAA Administration Officer)
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available