Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Blue Mountains Dry Stone Wall Workshop
BLUE MOUNTAINS DRY STONE WALLING WORKSHOP
$352 pp. plus booking and processing fees
A two-day workshop offers ‘hands on’ and theoretical training in the skill of dry stone walling for do-it-yourself enthusiasts and professional landscapers.
Geoff Duggan is Australia's only Master Craftsman, Advanced Instructor and Examiner under the Dry Stone Walling Association of Great Britain’s Craftsman Accreditation scheme. He has delivered more than 130 workshops over the last 23 years.
• Full tuition and guidance
• Introduction and course notes
• History of dry stone walling
• Slide presentation on various styles and applications of dry stone walling
• Advice and access to further information
• Use of tools and gloves (bring your own safety glasses and workboots)
• Certificate and class photo on completion
• All meals and refreshments
46 St Georges Parade , Mount Victoria, NSW 2537
Mount Victoria is a heritage village in the Blue Mountains of New South Wales. It is the westernmost village in the City of Blue Mountains on the escarpment plateau, about 120 Kilometres by road from Sydney at an altitude of 1036 Metres
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.