Early Life Foundations Conference 2016
Learning for Life - Intentional, Visible & Personalised
This Conference will inspire educators to think of the child beyond the academic: that the child comes with a context of self, peers, family, culture and the broader community. Education of children is about foundations for life: literacy, numeracy, identity, developing a sense of who they are, strengths, resilience, self expression, building authentic links to learning, a love of the arts, sciences and a strong sense of self, community and culture.
Why should you attend this Conference?
- enjoy hands on and practical experiences
- be challenged to think about the notion of the whole child and how this impacts on your daily practice
- discover time effective planning and documentation
- understand children and their behaviour
- understand key elements of personalizing learning
When: Saturday 3 September 2016 - 9am to 4:15pm
Where: Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, South Wharf
Group Bookings available - buy 8 pay for 7