Outdoor Connections Girls Adventure Day 10 - 13 yrs
The meeting location is the Lloyd Rees Reserve at the North end of Pacific St, Gerringong, ( near carpark with toilet block).
Girls aged 10 - 13 years participate in a range of Nature Play activities. We will walk on the Kiama Coastal track and nearby rockplatforms. Closed shoes MUST be worn.
We will make a nature journal and some art materials will be supplied for a guided art session. If your daughter has a special interest in art or photography she is welcome to bring her favourite art materials or camera. Please keep weight in mind as all of her gear must be able to fit in her backpack and not be too heavy.
Payment and enrolment
Complete the payment online through the electronic booking system.
Drop children at the designated location at 10am and return to pick them up at 3pm.
What to wear and pack
Preparing these easy personal items means children are safe from the elements and ready for a day of fun! We encourage children to be responsible for their own items as part of the program so please pack items in a backpack or small shoulder satchel that is comfortable to be carried.
|Wear||Pack in small day pack|
|T Shirt, shorts or leggings
Hat & sunscreen essential
Closed in shoes e.g. sneakers, no Crocs, thongs or sandals please
Towel & swimwear (we will confirm closer to the date if conditions will be OK for swimming and we have staff on that day with Surf rescue qualifications required)
Spare change of clothes, incl long sleeved top.
Raincoat if rain is likely. NB we do not cancel for rain, only dangerous weather warnings/ extreme heat/ electrical storm events
Any relevant medicines and Asthma/Anaphylaxis plans if required.
Terms and conditions
1. Outdoor Connections will cancel or postpone sessions in the event of a relevant extreme weather warning. Parents/ carers will be notified as early as possible by SMS in this circumstance.
2. An event must have 10 participants to run, Outdoor Connections will cancel the event with 48 hours notice if low numbers are enrolled. In this event a refund or change of date are possible.
3. There is the possibility that an unexpected extreme weather event may occur during the sessions. Parents/ carers will be notified by SMS to collect their children in this unlikely circumstance.
4. Other important information in the enrolment package on our website which must be read before the commencement of a session.
5. Tickets will not be refunded after booking, they may be transferred to another child (under the parent/ carers organisation).
Facebook: Outdoor Connections
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available