Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
The Great Southern Loop
Tour: The Great Southern Loop
Date: Thursday 30 May 2019
Start: Central Station - Sydney
6 day Train Journey from Sydney
- Daylight service from Sydney Terminal to Albury hauled by diesel locomotive 42103 and steam locomotive 5917 with heritage carriages
- Lunch at the Junee Railway Cafe
- 1-night accommodation at the ATURA Albury (or similar) with breakfast
- Daylight service from Albury to Melbourne Southern Cross Station aboard the Spirit of Progress (standard gauge)
- 1-night accommodation at the Vibe Savoy Hotel (or similar) with breakfast
- Daylight service from Melbourne to Echuca and Deniliquin hauled by steam locomotive R711 and diesel locomotive S313 with heritage carriages
- Lunch aboard the Murray River Paddle Steamers at Echuca
- Coach journey from Deniliquin to Griffith
- 2-nights accommodation in Griffith at local motels
- Local touring in Griffith including wine tasting at De Bortoli Winery and an exclusive lunch at Piccolo Family Farm
- Daylight service from Griffith to Stockinbingal hauled by diesel locomotive 42103 and Stockinbingal to Parkes by steam locomotive 5917 with heritage carriages
- 1-night Parkes accommodation at local motels with dinner and breakfast
- Afternoon tea at the CSIRO Observatory Parkes Radio Telescope
- Daylight service from Parkes to Sydney hauled by diesel locomotive 42103 and steam locomotive 5917 with heritage carriages
- Meals as per itinerary
- Coach transfers throughout
- Professional Cruise Express Tour Managers
Come and join us on this heritage rail journey.
You will be required to provide personal information for each attendee, including:
Full name (per government-issued photo ID)
Date of birth
Personal contact details
Credit card for deposit payment
Your booking will not be confirmed until all required information is provided.
Note: Please do not 'hold and pay' for others without having their full personal details. Bookings cannot be processed if duplicate personal information is entered.
A non-refundable $500.00 per person deposit is required at the time of booking, with final payment due approximately 90 days prior to departure. No credit card fees apply to deposit payments when using Visa or Mastercard for online bookings! *
* An automatic 30 cents per person booking fee will be charged at the time of booking and will appear on the payment page.
The full tour price is shown next to your selection
You will receive an immediate, system-generated confirmation and receipt of your deposit payment. A full written confirmation will follow in approximately seven (7) days.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard!
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.