Tour: For the Love of Crochet!
Date: Monday 27th October, 2019
Start: Sydney - Overseas Passenger Terminal, Circular Quay
- 12-night cruise on Celebrity Solstice including all entertainment, main meals and onboard gratuities
- 1 night accommodation at Stamford Plaza Auckland (or similar) with breakfast
- Exclusive tour of 'Fibrefest' in Auckland. Meet New Zealand designers!
- Group transfers throughout
- One-way Economy Class airfare from Auckland to Sydney including taxes and fees
- Exclusive workshop venue bathed in natural light with stunning ocean views
- High quality ‘Welcome Kit’ containing a selection of crochet tools, books and accessories
- Registration morning tea - welcome aboard and introduction
- Exclusive walking tour of Hobart
- Choice of three projects appropriate to your skill level - a softly draping Wrap, Shawl or vest designed by Emily Littlefair of the Loopy Stitch and Joy Clements from Crochet Road and made with Nurturing Fibres luxury Eco Bamboo
- Six complete skill building kits with yarn, pattern and workshop - making a pin cushion, cushion, table runner, chunky lace poncho, pot holder and all important, Hook Case
- Exclusive Cal designed by Emily Littlefair with yarn, pattern and workshops on sea days
- Six project workshops for additional development of your skill base
- Optional 12-skill building workshops (two per sea day)
- Lounge ‘Hook up’ sessions on port days and sea days
- Crochet related fun trivia and activities with prizes
- One-on-one assistance for your project as required
You will be required to provide personal information for each attendee, including:
Full name (as per government issued photo ID)
Government issued ID number and expiry date
Date of birth
Personal contact details
Credit card for deposit payment
Your booking will not be confirmed until all required information is provided.
Note: Please do not 'hold and pay' for others without having their full personal details at hand. Bookings cannot be processed if duplicate personal information is entered.
A non-refundable $500.00 per person deposit is required at the time of booking, with final payment due approximately 90 days prior to departure. No credit card fees apply when using Visa or Mastercard for online bookings! *
* An automatic 30 cents per person booking fee will be charged and will appear on the payment page.
Full per person tour fares are shown next to your ticket selection
You will receive an immediate, system-generated confirmation and receipt of your deposit payment. A full written confirmation will follow in approximately seven (7) days.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard!
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available