• Have an understanding of dementia, its signs and symptoms and different types.
• Understand the difference between every day confusion or forgetfulness and dementia.
• Know what to do if they are worried about their memory.
• Be able to identify some of the challenges ex¬perienced by people living with dementia when engaging in community activities.
• Know some practical ways to be dementia friendly
High Wycombe Library
15 Markham Way, High Wycombe, wa 6057
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.