Beautifully Mad - Sublime music among the Vines at Rusty Fig
- Beautifully Mad - an afternoon of sublime live music among the spectacular views from the Rusty Fig Vines.
- Back by popular demand. Saturday 6th APRIL 2019 - Doors open 1pm for 1.30pm show - $40 includes Rusty Fig Wine
- Bring your picnic and chairs.
- "Popped into the Basement for a few drinks and stayed for the whole night listening to Beautifully Mad...great song writing!" - Michael McDonald - THE DOOBIE BROTHERS"
- Online Bookings essential
- 121 Rankins Road Coolagolite 2550
- On Saturday 6 April 2019
Rusty Fig Winery
121 Rankins Road , Coolagolite, NSW 2550
Gary Potts m. 0418720908
Breathtaking original music reminiscent of the beauty of James Taylor, some honey from Melody Gardot, a lyrical spice of Cohen washed down with some Waits-like humour.
Expect goose-bumps in the hauntingly beautiful vein of Sting, to the exotic tones reminiscent of Cassandra Wilson to the wild Hendrix spiked guitar and dirty New Orleans exhilaration of a band possessed.Tony has a reputation for setting fire to a 12 string with his solos, while Kris melts hearts with her rich, mellifluous voice and nylon string guitar.
Tony King and Nina Vox are Beautifully Mad, two of Australia’s finest Singer/songwriters. ARIA Award winning Tony King was named Australian Songwriter of the Year 2009.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available