Beautifully Mad - Sublime music among the Vines at Rusty Fig
- Beautifully Mad - an afternoon of sublime live music among the spectacular views from the Rusty Fig Vines.
- Back by popular demand. Saturday 6th APRIL 2019 - Doors open 1pm for 1.30pm show - $40 includes Rusty Fig Wine
- Bring your picnic and chairs.
- "Popped into the Basement for a few drinks and stayed for the whole night listening to Beautifully Mad...great song writing!" - Michael McDonald - THE DOOBIE BROTHERS"
- Online Bookings essential
- 121 Rankins Road Coolagolite 2550
- On Saturday 6 April 2019
Rusty Fig Winery
121 Rankins Road , Coolagolite, NSW 2550
Gary Potts m. 0418720908
Breathtaking original music reminiscent of the beauty of James Taylor, some honey from Melody Gardot, a lyrical spice of Cohen washed down with some Waits-like humour.
Expect goose-bumps in the hauntingly beautiful vein of Sting, to the exotic tones reminiscent of Cassandra Wilson to the wild Hendrix spiked guitar and dirty New Orleans exhilaration of a band possessed.Tony has a reputation for setting fire to a 12 string with his solos, while Kris melts hearts with her rich, mellifluous voice and nylon string guitar.
Tony King and Nina Vox are Beautifully Mad, two of Australia’s finest Singer/songwriters. ARIA Award winning Tony King was named Australian Songwriter of the Year 2009.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.