8th Biennial State Conference
A three day conference for parents,
educators and psychologists.
Come and hear from world-class presenters, discover the latest information and research, network and learn how to better educate and parent gifted children.
- Keynote speaker: Professor Don Ambrose
- Invited speakers: Associate Professor Jae Yup Jared Jung; Debbie Youd; Sarah Muskett
(click on the names of the speakers for more information about the speakers and their presentations)
WHEN: The conference will commence on the evening of Friday, September 6th 2019 and conclude about 3:15pm on Sunday September 8th. Early Bird conference registration costs:
- TAG financial members, Associate Members - $235
- Non-members - $290
- Full Time UTAS Education Students - $100
- Other Tertiary Students - $235
- For registration costs for Friday evening, Saturday only or Sunday only, click "BOOK NOW"
REGISTRATION FROM: 6:00pm Friday September 6th;
8:30am Saturday September 7th and Sunday September 8thVENUE:
256 Elizabeth Street
Hobart, Tasmania 7000
CONTACT DETAILS: TAG President: Lynne Maher firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 0467 528 048.
Tasmanian Association for the Gifted Inc ABN: 97 898 651 769 GPO Box 1942 Hobart Tas 7001
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available