8th Biennial State Conference
A three day conference for parents,
educators and psychologists.
Come and hear from world-class presenters, discover the latest information and research, network and learn how to better educate and parent gifted children.
- Keynote speaker: Professor Don Ambrose
- Invited speakers: Associate Professor Jae Yup Jared Jung; Debbie Youd; Sarah Muskett
(click on the names of the speakers for more information about the speakers and their presentations)
WHEN: The conference will commence on the evening of Friday, September 6th 2019 and conclude about 3:15pm on Sunday September 8th. Early Bird conference registration costs:
- TAG financial members, Associate Members - $160
- Non-members - $210
- Full Time UTAS Education Students - $80
- Other Tertiary Students - $160
- For registration costs for Friday evening, Saturday only or Sunday only, click "BOOK NOW"
REGISTRATION FROM: 6:00pm Friday September 6th;
8:30am Saturday September 7th and Sunday September 8thVENUE:
256 Elizabeth Street
Hobart, Tasmania 7000
CONTACT DETAILS: TAG President: Lynne Maher firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 0467 528 048.
Tasmanian Association for the Gifted Inc ABN: 97 898 651 769 GPO Box 1942 Hobart Tas 7001
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.