3 Day Basic Bushcraft Survival Course Sydney 18 October
Rewarding and challenging, our Bushcraft Survival Courses will introduce you to the world of bushcraft and wilderness survival in a comprehensive and insightful way, providing the perfect introduction to begin your journey into the outdoors and becoming more self-reliant.
From basic through to advanced, our courses equip you with practical outdoor living skills that can be used and adapted to suit a range of different environments.
Our courses are conducted entirely in natural surroundings from an outdoor expedition style base camp, providing an empowering re-connection with nature.
Our Sydney courses are held at the back of Ingleside Scout Camp (near Mona Vale) in bushland adjoining Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, 30 kms north of Sydney City.
Exact details will be provided to you upon receipt of your booking.
Courses offered at this venue: 3 Day Basic and 2 Day Junior. Due to the extra requirements of the course our NSW 4 Day Intermediate Course is only offered at our Coffs Coast venue.
Private and small group training is also available upon request.
Dates from April through to November.
Our courses are held in bushland in Mona Vale.
- Price: $550 per adult, $275 per child (juniors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Included: 3 full days and nights of instruction from "fully qualified" instructors, all food & beverages, land use fees, insurance and your own "Morakniv" carbon steel bushcraft knife to keep.
- Maximum number of places: 12
- Minimum age: 13 (juniors under 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
- This course starts at 9:00am on Friday (day 1) and finishes at 4:30pm on Sunday (day 3).
- Your Consent Form must be sent by reply email after your registration has been acknowledge.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.