Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Sexuality Education - Primary School Parents, Brunswick
Sexuality Education for Parents of Primary School Aged Children
Presented by Vanessa Hamilton
Sexuality Educator with 24 years experience
Tuesday 19th March, 2019, 7.30 - 9.00pm Brunswick South West Primary School, South Daly Street,
Brunswick West VIC
$17 for Brunswick South West Parents, $25 for General Public
Bookings essential (Not suitable for children to attend): https://www.trybooking.com/469376
Learn how to tailor conversations with your children about:
- Healthy & Respectful Relationships
- Body & Protective Safety
- What is normal early childhood sexual behaviour
- How to talk about how babies are made and born
- Puberty Preparation
- Internet Safety and our Sexualised Society
Learn how to choose suitable information about sexual health
- What is appropriate for my family?
- How much do I need to tell them?
- At what age should I discuss these topics?
- “Brilliant, every parent should have access to this talk…”
- “This talk was very helpful to me as a parent of both a kinder
and a primary school child, thank you…”
- “Such a clear presenter – easy to listen to, I liked the
humour as it took the pressure off heavy topics…”
- “I feel a lot more confident talking to my kids now…”
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.