TUESDAY 23rd APRIL - 5:30am-6:30am
FRIDAY 26th APRIL - 9:15am-10:15am
***No running experience necessary***
Learn all the basics of running, with a mindful and holistic difference, in a supportive, comfortable, women-only environment. This Beginner Mindful Running term is dedicated to help you go from zero to hero in just 10 weeks! You will gain more running confidence, feel more relaxed, improve your fitness and meet some new running buddies.
You will learn:-
- Basic Running techniques (with a mindful difference)
- Natural running and going with our natural flow
- Pacing - 3 gear principle
- Breathing and techniques to alleviate your anxiety
- How to use your energy effectively - exerting less to achieve more
- Running etiquette and jargon
- How to self-prepare for a run
- The Art of Slow Running - its benefits
At the end of the 10 Week Term you will achieve:-
- Running skills
- Increased fitness
- Success in running non-stop for (at least) 1km
- Body Awareness
- Confidence to continue running on your own or in a group
- A Love of Running!
BRING A FRIEND (2 adults) $380
5 x SESSION PASS $125
***SAVE $20 with discount code MRBEG2019 til 19th April (not valid for 5 x session pass)***
WHO IS THIS SUITABLE FOR?
- Beginners with no knowledge of running.
- Women returning to running after a break.
- Women wanting to brush up on their running skills mindfully.
- Women who want to gradually get back to running, stress-free.
- A great introduction before joining our "Mindful Running for Women Sessions".
GREENSLOPES - Annerley Junior Football Club, 98 Victoria Terrace (Corner of Baron Street), Greenslopes
Meet in rotunda on Baron Street, next to 'Monkey Bar Cafe'. (Join us for a coffee post-run.)
There is ample free on-street parking in Victoria Terrace and Baron Street.
If you have any questions or queries, please contact Carmen Low.
Phone - 0413250413
Email - email@example.com
To participate you must be physically able to exercise. Please see your physician if you are unsure. Running distance during the term will be limited, as it is drill/technique and beginner based.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available