Challenging Learning Through Feedback
Who should attend?
- Everyone wanting to understand how to challenge and encourage they child in their learning;
- Everyone who speaks to their child/ren about their schoolwork, their sporting activities, or their games, to understand how to give feedback for learning; and
- Everyone who wants to understand when their child is in the 'zone of proximal learning' (in the pit).
What you will learn more about:
- The Learning Pit;
- The difference between Praise and Feedback;
- When Marks and Grades are useful; and
- How we are Creating a Culture of Feedback.
Claremont College School Hall
30 Coogee Bay Rd, Randwick , NSW 2031
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available