Customer Experience Excellence Course CXPA Authorised(ART™) Melbourne, March 25, April 1, April 8, 2019
· The Customer Experience Excellence Course has been designed by Lynn Hunsaker, CCXP, CXPA Authorised Training Provider,CXPA Board Member, Adjunct professor at University of California Santa Cruz Silicon Valley Extension.
· The course focusses on (Customer Experience Professionals Association) body of knowledge (), supporting tools, methodologies and frameworks.
· This course is designed to fit into your busy schedule through its delivery across 3 weekly ½ day sessions giving you the opportunity to reflect, apply and discuss learnings in the workplace as you progress though the course. Course materials will then be available online for 12 months (refer to Course Inclusions below).
· We utilise a blended learning methodology. Lynn will deliver the course via live webinar with facilitating onsite providing opportunities for effective experiential learning.
· You will have a fabulous chance to build a strong professional network with other CX experts and professionals across industries both locally and internationally.
· Gain a thorough understanding of CXPA’s (Customer Experience Professionals Association) body of knowledge, supporting tools, methodologies and frameworks to effectively embed the six competencies:
1. Customer Centric Culture
2. Organisational Adaption and Accountability
3. Customer Experience Strategy
4. Metrics, Measurement, and ROI
5. Experience Design, Improvement, and Innovation
6. Voice of Customer, Customer Insight and Understanding
· Equip you as a CX leader with the fundamental capabilities and expectations required to succeed in your role.
· Uplift your CX capabilities to apply holistic customer experience management in your company, minimise inefficiencies and maximize superior management techniques for customer experience excellence and business growth.
· Prepare and provide you with guidance on becoming a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) developed by the CXPA.
· Increase your score for the Certified Customer Experience Professionals (CCXP) exam.
A competency topic mastery certificate is issued after you have completed the Topic Mastery scenario questions satisfactorily in each of the 6 modules, verbally or in writing.
The practical workshops are spread over three weeks giving you the opportunity to reflect, apply and discuss learnings in the workplace as you progress through the course.
To learn more about the Key Outcomes and Course Details visit our website at
Integrity Training Group
Level 4/84 William Street, Melbourne , Victoria 3000
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available