Countdown Project Management Workshop - VIC
It will quickly involve participants in a project working with Gnatt charts, estimating delays and costs, evaluating critical paths, assessing project risks and making decision trade-offs.
- Defining the five key processes of project management
- The triple constraints of project management decision making
- Utilising project management tools
- Implementing effective team behaviours for project management
- Manage effective team responses to scope creep & changing expectations
- Assessing a projects ultimate success
TXM Training Countdown Project Management will teach you how to overcome the stumbling blocks of project management, implement effective team behaviours and explaining the triple constraints of project management – time, cost and requirements.
*TXM Lean Solutions Clients receive a 10% discount. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check if you are eligible
*Best Practice Network Members receive a 35% discount. Contact email@example.com to check if you are eligible
*This session is held in VICTORIA
*Venue subject to change
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available