Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Breastfeeding: Supplying the Answers, 3 August 2019
* The latest research on breast biology, mastitis and lactation insufficiency
* Breastfeeding and breast cancer risk
* Tongue-tie evidence and controversies
* Effects of medications and herbs on milk supply
* Using donor human milk at the RHH
* Mothers' experiences with breastfeeding
Facebook event, speaker information and updates: https://aba.asn.au/Tasbranchseminar
Bookings close 28 July or sooner if sold out
* ABA Member $155
* Non-Member $175
Rydges (free onsite parking)
393 Argyle Street, North Hobart, TAS 7000
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.