Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Simply presenting skills
Simply presenting skills
Over the course of the day we will explore the meetings and presentations you are involved in and apply the following tools in supporting you to be more clear, confident and effective in each of those scenarios:
- Understanding your audience’s/listener’s needs – their drivers, expectations, concerns and preferred communication styles
- Knowing where to start to the preparation process and following a simply 5-step process to plan for any presentation or meeting
- Identifying a clear, bottom-line, relevant message for each individual or group
- Quickly and efficiently building a story arc that’s easy for you to piece together and takes the audience on a methodical, journey of logic
- How to start confidently on ‘the front foot’
- Making your content meaningful and engaging for the audience
- Using visual aids effectively
- Handling questions and ‘impromptu’ scenarios
- Consciously building rapport and connection with your audience
- Conveying leadership and credibility in a style that entirely authentic and true to you
Outcomes you can expect include:
- Halving your preparation time, doubling your impact
- Substantially improved clarity of thought, focus, message & purpose
- Increased comfort, poise and peace of mind both during the planning as well as delivery
- Stronger presence, credibility, engagement and rapport with the audience
- More flexibility, interactivity, involvement with the group and ease with questions & tangents
- Greater awareness of personal strengths and areas for ongoing focus
- Conscious control and mastery of personal style and audience impact
Carolyn Crawford has been a corporate presentation and communication skills coach for over 24 years, is a global online presentation skills trainer and an Amazon best-selling author of the unique graphic guide to business presenting, ‘Presenting To The Max’.
She has worked with almost 12,000 people across a vast array of industries and at all levels of those businesses, combining an elegantly simple toolkit with direct personal coaching to ensure business people are fully equipped for every presentation and can deliver them with authenticity and power.
Whether coaching CEOs to present their financial markets and industry conference presentations, teams for major pitches, or thousands of business people from all walks of life, it’s absolutely clear to Carolyn that (a) education, expertise and experience alone do not automatically endow one with the capacity to convey their thoughts effectively and (b) more importantly, noone need suffer with overwhelming presentation nerves. We all have the capacity to be fearless, to step up, to own the floor, to feel in control, to lead the audience, to imbue our presentations with full conviction and to change the world with our ideas.
Date / Time
Tuesday, 16 July 2019, 8.30am - 5.00pm.
VRGF Training Room
Level 6, 14-20 Blackwood Street, North Melbourne, Victoria 3051
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.