- Steamrail Victoria invites you to ride on our diesel hauled heritage train between Colac and Camperdown.
- Sit back in comfortable air conditioned 1940s-vintage compartment carriages, dating back to the famous Spirit of Progress. Relax with a light snack or refreshments from the kiosk as the train roars across the volcanic plains between Colac and Camperdown.
- This train will be hauled by an N Class Diesel Locomotive on hire from V/Line (during the warmer weather our steam locomotives are not able to be used).
- Tickets can be used for a return journey from Colac to Camperdown or one way in either direction.
Based on our tour options we have approximately 50 seats available. These tickets do NOT provide travel from Melbourne or Geelong.
- Please ensure you arrive at Colac or Camperdown Station 15 minutes prior to departure.
LocationColac to Camperdown, Colac Railway Station, Melbourne departing Sunday 10th March 2019 at 11:03am. - BOOKINGS NOW OPEN
Camperdown to Colac, Camperdown Railway Station, departing Sunday 10th March 2019 at 4:10pm. - BOOKINGS NOW OPEN
Contact DetailsSteamrail Victoria Inc. (03) 9397 1953 (Tuesday to Friday, 9am to 5pm only) firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday 10th March 2019 BOOKINGS NOW OPEN
Colac Departure, 11:03am
Camperdown Arrival, 11:51am
Camperdown Departure, 4:10pm
Colac Arrival, 4:55pm
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available