April Fairytale Theatre Holiday Workshops
THE MOST FUN YOU CAN HAVE THESE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!
Kids from 5 to 11 years will love these fun school holiday workshops in a single day! They will have a crazy time rehearsing and staging a classic version of a traditional fairytale! With age appropriate scripts, music, costumes and activities, kids will be learning some of basic performance skills, making friends and building confidence. Every child will have a role to play and the best part is that family and friends can come along and watch the performance at 5:15pm.
Join us for these fantastic shows:
Tuesday 16 April:
The Emperor's New Clothes (@ ExitLeft Kingston)
The Wind in the Willows (@ ExitLeft Hobart)
Wednesday 17 April:
The Secret Garden (@ ExitLeft Kingston)
Beauty and the Beast (@ ExitLeft Hobart)
Thursday 18 April:
Rumplestiltskin (@ ExitLeft Kingston)
Anne of Green Gables (@ ExitLeft Hobart)
Wednesday 24 April:
Puss in Boots (@ ExitLeft Kingston)
Cinderella (@ ExitLeft Hobart)
- Duration: One action-packed day of theatre and fun
- Time: 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Performance: 5:15pm
- Age range: 5-11 years (12 year olds are welcome to take part but should be aware that they will be working with younger students)
- Cost: $95 (Morning and Afternoon tea is included), Early drop off at 8:30am is available for an additional $12
Where are we located
- Kingston Studio: Shop 89 Channel Court Shopping Centre (Kingston participants should bring a pair of socks)
- Hobart Studio: 46 Murray Street (near Hadleys Hotel)
Terms and Conditions
By registering my child for this workshop I have read and understood the following terms and conditions of enrolment:
- Children must be 5 years old to participate.
- Once a program has commenced no refund or credit note is possible.
- If you miss a day, a credit or refund is not applicable.
- Should ExitLeft need to cancel a program a full refund, credit or transfer to another course will be offered.
- Cancellations received more than 5 working days from the commencement of the program will incur a 20% cancellation fee or you may request a credit note for the full amount.
- If you need to withdraw from the program within 5 working days of the commencement you must notify ExitLeft in writing to request a credit note. The credit note will be valid for 6 months. Cancellations on the morning of the event will not be refunded.
- If my child is unable to settle, they refuse to participate or their behaviour is unacceptable I will be contacted and asked to collect them immediately. No refund will be applicable.
- Substitutions of participants can be made prior to program commencement by notifying ExitLeft in writing, provided participants are eligible for the course.
- ExitLeft may offer a substitue workshop if workshop numbers are low. You will be notified up to 24 hours before and given the opportunity for a credit note or refund if this occurs.
- Parts of the program may take place in locations other than the Studio. These excursions will all be within walking distance of the studio and students will be fully supervised.
- You give permission for photography, video or audio recording of the student for teaching purposes, usage in promotional and publicity material for the ExitLeft Performance Academy, and on social media.
- Fairytale Theatre Holiday Workshops are are a nut-free and iPad free zone.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.