Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Dyed Easter Eggs
Kick off the start of the school holidays with a fun, creative tradition. Creating your very own Greek Easter eggs, using natural dye and foraged flowers, you'll learn to make printed colourful eggs to celebrate the Easter season.
This 2 hour workshop is suitable to bring the kids along, as there is boiling water we recommend 8+years.
You'll make a few to take home with you, and you'll gain the skills to be able to recreate this process in your very own home.
55 Wentworth Lane
Port Kembla, NSW
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By booking a ticket to this event you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Tickets are non refundable and cannot be exchanged for another class
2. Rumpus reserves the right to cancel the class. All tickets will be refunded in this event
3. Rumpus reserves the right to change the class venue and/or date. In the event of this happening you will have the choice of either a full refund, or confirming your booking for the changed date/venue.
4. Ticket holders attend the class with full responsibility for their participation, safety and ability
5. Ticket holders will be added to regular communications from The Rumpus.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available