An engaging Q&A panel that aims to bring more collaboration, attention and discussion to help make a National Nutrition Policy a priority.
Join Australia’s leading public health nutrition advocates as they make a compelling case for why Australia needs a National Nutrition Policy, and how we must collaborate across industries to make it reality.
- What does ‘good’ look like?
- Who is best to deliver and evolve a new Policy?
- Why is it important to their organisation/department?
- How can we influence government, and how can we it a reality?
- What should be in the National Nutrition Policy and how will it make a difference to the health of the nation, the costs of healthcare and your quality of life?
The panel will comprise of representatives from the four key organisations that developed the Joint Policy Statement: Towards a National Nutrition Policy for Australia:
- Robert Hunt CEO Dietitian Association of Australia
- Terry Slevin CEO Public Health Association of Australia
- Julie Anne Mitchell Director of Prevention National Heart Foundation
- Aloysa Hourigan from Nutrition Australia
This event will be preceeded by the Australian Nutrition Foundation Incorporated A780 Annual General Meeting
Wednesday 1 May, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
5:00pm - 5:30pm Registration
5:30pm - 6:00pm AGM ANF (Inc) t/a Nutrition Australia
6:00pm - 6:30pm Refreshments & Networking opportunities
6:30pm - 7:30pm National Nutrition Policy Q&A Panel
Matilda Street, Phillip, ACT 2606
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available