Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Brush lettering is a beautiful craft that is a tribute to hand lettering and calligraphy. Emily Johnstone will teach you the the basic strokes, direction and form to create personalised lettering which is unique to your type!
Learning this technique will have you prettying up your journal, that to-do list or making snail mail and invites really pop.
This workshop includes all materials and will have you walking away with your very own Tombow dual brush tip pen, to keep creating with.
94 Parkes St
Helensburgh, NSW 2508
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By booking a ticket to this event you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Tickets are non refundable and cannot be exchanged for another class
2. Rumpus reserves the right to cancel the class. All tickets will be refunded in this event
3. Rumpus reserves the right to change the class venue and/or date. In the event of this happening you will have the choice of either a full refund, or confirming your booking for the changed date/venue.
4. Ticket holders attend the class with full responsibility for their participation, safety and ability
5. Ticket holders will be added to regular communications from The Rumpus.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.