Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Sew it in a day! This workshop will have you stitching up an absolutely easy tote bag based on the famous, extra large IKEA bag. Perfect for picnics, weekenders & beach days, but 100 times better, because it will be in fabric and better for the environment!
This workshop is great value for money, as all materials are provided, you'll learn basic sewing skills, for future making.
BYO sewing machine, or get in contact with us & we can supply one for the day.
Beginners - intermediate welcome
Thirroul Railway Heritage Hall
Thirroul, NSW 2515
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By booking a ticket to this event you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Tickets are non refundable and cannot be exchanged for another class
2. Rumpus reserves the right to cancel the class. All tickets will be refunded in this event
3. Rumpus reserves the right to change the class venue and/or date. In the event of this happening you will have the choice of either a full refund, or confirming your booking for the changed date/venue.
4. Ticket holders attend the class with full responsibility for their participation, safety and ability
5. Ticket holders will be added to regular communications from The Rumpus.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.