Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
What is Bokashi? What do I do with all my food scraps that can't go in the compost? How do I reduce my food waste? Di from Active waste Solutions will fill you in on all those details & more!
Bokashi composting is a process that ferments kitchen waste, including meat & dairy, into a safe soil builder and nutrient-rich tea for your plants. Safe for office kitchens and appartments
This information session will give you the confidence to Bokashi at home! Q&A session within a small group.
20-22 Ball street
woonona, australia 2517
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By booking a ticket to this event you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Tickets are non refundable and cannot be exchanged for another class
2. Rumpus reserves the right to cancel the class. All tickets will be refunded in this event
3. Rumpus reserves the right to change the class venue and/or date. In the event of this happening you will have the choice of either a full refund, or confirming your booking for the changed date/venue.
4. Ticket holders attend the class with full responsibility for their participation, safety and ability
5. Ticket holders will be added to regular communications from The Rumpus.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.