Common Threads 2019 Season Pass
We invite you to come along to up to 8 events of your choice during our 2019 Common Threads Woven Through Community week from Friday 24th – Thursday 30th May.
Huge savings! Limited number available.
This is an opportunity to be part of the change – Sustainability, Integrity, Creativity and Conscious Community.
Carve out some space and time just for YOU to immerse yourself in a week of Sustainability Workshops Galore!
Choose from the following events – tick up to 8 which appeal to you and we will book them for you and send your tickets. Due to Season Passes being such incredible value, they are non-transferable.
- Natural Dying with Nature Friday 24th May
- Mindful Mandala Cushions Saturday 25th May
- Sensing Stitch with Anne Williams Sunday 26th May
- The Short Street Kitchen Signature
- Platter Lunch and Talk Sunday 26th May
- Lovely Little Felt Pots Sunday 26th May
- Repurpose Your Much-Loved Denim Monday 27th May
- Create An Heirloom to Treasure Monday 27th May
- Repair to Rewear to Relove Tuesday 28th May
- River Blue Film Night Tuesday 28th May
- Upcycling Is the New Black Wednesday 29th May
- They’re All the Buzz – Beeswax Wraps Wednesday 29th May
- Make a Silk and Merino Scarf Thursday 30th May
- Don’t Get in A Lather – Make Your Own
- Laundry Liquid Thursday 30th May
Get a Season Pass and save hundreds of dollars on entry price enable you to attend everything you love. No need to miss out.
We look forward to sharing a week of events with you which have all been designed for you to leave feeling deeply inspired to become part of a continuing impulse for considerable change.
The Sound Temple, Sawyers Valley WA
$200 - up to 8 events of your choice during our 2019 Common Threads Woven Through Community week
Dates: from Friday 24th – Thursday 30th May
Dawn 0474 555 444
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.