Bobath- Reach and Grasp
2 day workshop - Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st July
What is Normal Movement?
This course is designed to introduce participants to the concepts of normal movement used in the assessment and treatment of adults with neurological or neuromuscular impairments.
The course consists of a theoretical introduction to normal movement, practical sessions and a patient demonstration.
• Expand the participants understanding of normal movement
• Introduce the application of the concept of normal movement as used in the assessment and treatment
of adults in the Bobath Approach.
• Develop participant’s ability to analyse posture and movement.
• Describe the concepts and basic components of normal movement.
• Understand the wide postural and tonal variation in the normal population.
• Draw on improved analysis and assessment and treatment skills to more effectively treat
Target Audience - Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available