Saturday October 5th 2019
Celebrate Oktoberfest at Blue Gables Vineyard with an authentic German Band, German Beer on Tap and traditional German food on offer. Cost includes your own take home beer Glass. Dress up encouraged.
The event runs from 11:30am -5:30pm. Bar will open at 11:30 and shut at 5pm. Target audience is 18+.
Ticketing options are General Admission ($50), or Admission plus bus ($60) from either Sale, Traralgon, Bairnsdale, Coongulla and Lake Glenmaggie.
- Sale buses will depart from 11am from Woolworths Signal Box carpark, stopping at Maffra Woolworths carpark and Tinamba General Store.
- Traralgon buses will depart from 11am from behind train station ( 16 Queens Parade Traralgon), stopping Toongabbie PO, Cowwarr PO and Heyfield (old PO).
- Coongulla bus will depart 11am from Community Hall
- Glenmaggie Bus will pick up from Caravan Parks ~11:00am
- Bairnsdale Bus will pick up from Bairnsdale at 10:30am (pick up location TBA)
Buses depart Blue Gables from 5:00pm.
Follow us on Facebook (Blue Gables Vineyard).
Blue Gables Vineyard
100 Lanigan Rd
Maffra West Upper, VIC 3859
Alistair Hicks 03 51480372
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.