Research and Practice from the Outer Suburbs
Building liveable and resilient communities
Innovative planning, financing and governance
Interactive sessions, case studies and presentations include:
- Adapting our homes and suburbs to changing climate
- How the built environment and social infrastructure can support good health
- Smart place-based planning with 3D development activity modelling
- Collaborating with new data analytic tools for better decision making
Attendees will network with growth area specialists from around the country and gain insight into:
- How rapid population growth and changing climate is impacting on infrastructure planning, service provision and house financing
The latest planning and development approaches responding to growth challenges in our booming outer suburbs
How businesses and government can get the most out of big, diverse and rapidly changing data with spatial analysis tools.
Function Room 1, Wyndham City Council
45 Princes Hwy, Werribee, VIC 3030
We are pleased to work in conjunction with the Victorian Local Governance Association (VLGA) Building Communities Symposium at Wyndham City Council on 5 July. The VLGA symposium will showcase current Victorian local government initiatives in integrating community and infrastructure planning.
If you would also like to attend the VLGA symposium on July 5, please visit http://bit.ly/community-symposium
NB. Your NGAA Membership qualifies you for the VLGA Member rate to attend on Day 2, even if you aren’t a VLGA member.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available