Dungula Event Centre, 69 Dungula Way, Moama NSW 2731
Welcome to the secure Online Registration website for the 2020 District 9810 Annual Conference.
The following online booking process is similar to previous years and is easily completed by accurately following the steps involved. Thank you for taking those steps and using this online booking option.
On the following screens you will be prompted to:
1. Complete the number of the appropriate registrations you require.
2. Complete additional information as requested, which will be relevant to the selections you have made. NOTE that an asterisk (*) indicates that a reply is needed to advance the booking.
3. Review the Shopping Cart that lists the registrations and costs of your selections.
4. Complete your details as the person responsible for the booking.
5. Read and agree to the terms and conditions as detailed.
6. Complete the payment process, for which you will be required to provide your credit card details.
Once completed you will receive a confirmation email.
Cancellations & Refunds Policy: Cancellations notified prior to 15 February 2020 will be refunded in full. Applications for cancellations received after this date may be refunded at a reduced rate and at the discretion of the District Conference Committee after the close of the Conference. All requests for refunds must be made in writing and addressed to: Conference Registration Officer – Tim Lynn, c/- PO Box 59, Box Hill, VIC 3128 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using this online booking facility. We look forward to joining you at the District 9810 Conference in Echuca-Moama.
Please continue with your booking.
c/- PO Box 59, Box Hill VIC 3128
For event info & programme details please visit the District Conference website:
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.