WFSC's Promote your Book on a Budget (2 days)
Workshop tickets are required to be purchased in advance.
Space is limited to 10 participants.
Note: If insufficient tickets sales are made prior to the event, the two day workshop will be cancelled and all ticket purchases refunded in full.
Thank you to everyone who attending the "Promoting on a budget" session.
Marketing is about getting your book into the hands of readers. And when there are 2 million books published every year, many of these self-published, it can be hard to get your book noticed. Not even the traditional publishers will do half of what I shared with you until you start earning them money.
There was so much information to cram into the two and a half hours (in fact 10 years worth of information!) that I could not possibly have gone through any of the "how to" in detail. My goal was to give you as many tools as I could to help you promote. So if you're bamboozled by the babble, daunted by the information overload, or trying to make sense of your notes and my handouts, I'm pleased to announce that I'll be returning for 2 full days to go through all of these promotional ideas in detail. You can come for one day or two, but I hope you can come for both days because this is valuable information to help you achieve your goals.
There are readers out there waiting to buy your books. But you need to go to them. You'll come away with a real plans to promote your current book and your next book, and you'll get a look at all of these sites so you can set up your own accounts.
Reviews of Debbie's RECENT workshop held on the 18th May 2019 in Merimbula, NSW.
- “Excellent presentation. Extremely detailed informative workshop. Gave so much information as to where to source avenues for sales, promotion etc. What appeared overwhelming, daunting in its initial stage soon became an enlightening as to how many different options are available.”
- “Great presentation. Lots of useful information previously not aware of. Helped me see the way books can be promoted using an array of methods.”
- “Yes very good thank you.”
- “Yes, A1. Very interesting. Thank you.”
- “Very informative and interesting, would like further workshops to follow on with this info. Like the way Debbie provided info sheets too! Lots of things to remember so it helps to have the info sheets. Learnt lots. Debbie is very passionate about her writing and books.”
- “High velocity words and the information which came with those words. Lots of ideas that are very useful for my future promotions. Lectures like this show me how little I know.”
- “Inspired to try new ideas to promote my book. Lots of information. Plenty to think about in planning for my next book. Thank you so much Debbie for sharing today.”
- “Very interesting, informative, inspiring. But lots of talking.”
- “Amazing info, made my head spin!”
- “Picked up many handy hints to promote books. How to stay current. Learnt so much more about online distributors such as Amazon. Lots of information. Need to sift through the brain matter when I go home.”
- “Introduction to publishing in the big wide world of the written word. So much to absorb, heaps of new information. We are all storytellers marketing in another world.”
- “So many free or cheap avenues to explore. I'm a little bit time-poor but Debbie also made it enticing to find a virtual personal assistant or when I publish, now I know which hoops my publisher should be jumping through.”
- “Good presentation. Very engaging. Great content. Notes very helpful. Thank you.”
LIMITED TO 10 SPACES
To be determined
Merimbula, NSW 2548
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available