Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
TC and FC Teamwork: Referral and Collaboration - Level 2
The session will develop shared understandings of what best practice collaboration looks like, including teamwork processes, information sharing and privacy issues, and achieving good client outcomes.
· Have a clear understanding of each other’s roles, those of a FC and a TC
· Understand the benefits for clients when working collaboratively
· Gain new networks for referral
· Know how to foster and promote a collaborative relationship with FC/TC
· Be aware of confidentiality and privacy obligations and what is and isn’t appropriate to share, and when to share it.
· Be able to establish more effective collaborative relationship with other professionals
Date and time
Wednesday 18 September 2019, 9.30am - 12.30pm
CPD Core Topic
Casework, Gambling Harm
Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation
14- 20 Blackwood Street, North Melbourne, Victoria 3051
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.