South Village Kirrawee Information Session
You are invited to attend a Public Information session about South Village Kirrawee apartments, and SDA more broadly. These information sessions are brought to you on behalf of Summer Housing (the SDA Provider) by Summer Foundation’s Tenancy Matching Service.
Who should attend?
- People with a disability seeking housing to a high physical support design, OR people who are supporting someone who is.
- Support coordinators, case managers, social workers, discharge planners, allied health professionals and anyone working with people who may be eligible for Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) apartments (to a high physical support design).
You will learn about
- Who can apply for these apartments (eligibility) and the application process
- The design, features and model of support within the apartments
- The SDA pathway for NDIS participants
Summer Housing and Summer Foundation staff will be available to answer any questions you have in relation to the Kirrawee apartments and SDA, high physical support.
The Sutherland District Trade Union Club
Southern Cross Terrace, 57 Manchester Road, Gymea, NSW 2227
About Summer Foundation
The Summer Foundation is an independent not-for-profit organisation that is leading the way in changing human service policy and practice related to young people in nursing homes.
About Summer Housing
Summer Housing is an approved NDIS Service Provider of Specialist Disability Accommodation. Summer Housing expands the housing options for younger people with disability who currently have little choice but to live in nursing homes where they frequently lead impoverished lives, characterised by social isolation and boredom.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.