Food & Words 2019
Food, books, ideas
VENETIAN REPUBLIC AUTHOR DINNER
Food & Words invites you to an exclusive preview of Nino Zoccali’s new book, Venetian Republic, and a very special Venetian Republic feast to be held at The Restaurant Pendolino in the historic and beautiful Strand Arcade. Each course of the four-course meal – assagini, pasta, secondi and dolci – is taken from Nino's book and will be accompanied by an Italian wine selected by Nino. Hosted by Food & Words founder Barbara Sweeney and Nino Zoccali.
Pendolino, Level 2, Strand Arcade, Sydney (George Street entrance)
Friday, September 13, 2019. 7pm
FOOD & WORDS WRITERS' FESTIVAL
The Food & Words Writers' Festival returns for another great year. The event features 12 writers from a variety of genres – cookbooks, history, design, environment, agriculture – in a jam-packed, full-day program. Everything is included: lunch and wine, morning and afternoon tea, all-day refreshments, and the gift of a book.
You will hear from:
- Seafood sustainability advocate and chef Saint Peter and Fish Butchery Josh Niland
- Biodynamic farmer and author Dr Patrice Newell
- Author and restaurateur Nino Zoccali, from The Restaurant Pendolino and La Rosa
- Restaurateur and chef Michael Ryan, Provenance Restaurant, Beechworth
- Global roamer, chef and photographer Luke Burgess
- Ravensworth and Clonakilla winemaker and food writer Bryan Martin
- GM at Clonakilla Winery and food photographer David Reist
- Writer and social media educator Sophie Hansen, from My Open Kitchen
- Book designer and artist Evi-O
- Novelist and short story writer Debra Adelaide
- Food and culture researcher and historian Alison Vincent
- Historian, archaeologist, heritage consultant Madeline Shanahan
The Mint, 10 Macquarie Street, Sydney
Saturday, September 14, 2019. 10am–4pm
Keep up with the latest developments at foodandwords.com.au
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.