2019 NSW Rotary Emergency Services
Community Awards Dinner
In keeping with Rotary’s motto of “Service Above Self”, the NSW Rotary Emergency Services Community Awards recognise and acknowledge the selfless Community Service of NSW Emergency Services Personnel while supporting an important Australian Rotary Health initiative “PhD Research Scholarship into Post Traumatic Stress Disorder” (PTSD) in Emergency Services Personnel (workers and volunteers).
Emergency Services Agencies involved in this project include Fire and Rescue NSW, Marine Rescue NSW, NSW Ambulance, NSW Rural Fire Service, NSW State Emergency Service and NSW Volunteer Rescue Association.
The Awards Presentation Dinner is an opportunity for Rotary, the Emergency Services and New South Wales to celebrate the outstanding community service of Emergency Services personnel across these New South Wales.
VENUE: Bankstown Sports Club in The Grand Ballroom 8 Greenfield Parade, Bankstown, NSW 2200
TIME: 6.30pm for 7.00pm
SINGLE TICKET: $85.00 per person
BOOK A TABLE: $850.00 for a table of 10
All tickets include a 3-course dinner
- Finalists and one guest will be seated on the Finalist Table with your Commissioner. Please select your agency and Finalist table.
- All other finalists guests and agency representatives can be allocated onto one of your agencies Guest Tables.
- Rotarians - Please do not book on an agency table, please book on a Rotary Table.
- Travelodge Hotel Bankstown Sydney (attached to the Bankstown Sports Club) - SOLD OUT
- Bankstown Motel 10 - Special rate: $140.00 Double room, including breakfast for two. Must quote RESCA.
- Phone: 02 9642 7555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations on your nomination. If you live more than 100 kms from the venue Rotary will be providing you and your partner complimentary accommodation for the night of the awards. Please contact Dot Hennessy on email@example.com or 0412 120 314 to confirm your accommodation needs.
Parking: Parking at Bankstown Sports Club is free
8 Greenfield Parade, Bankstown NSW 2200
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR TICKET PURCHASE:
10 days or more prior to the event Refund of ticket will be $85.00.
0-9 days prior to the event No Refund will be issued, however tickets are transferrable.
All prices include GST – ABN 27 885 859 244
All online ticket bookings will be issued a receipt via email and upon payment will become your tax invoice.
Tickets and Receipt will be emailed to you by the Trybooking system upon confirmation of payment.
Payment will be reflected on your credit card as RESCA
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available