SV Rhona H
Heritage Sailing Tasmania
Experience sailing a 1942 Gaff Rigged Ketch
Come and see why our guests say
"More than a sailboat ride ...... It's a true heritage sailing experience!"
* See some of Tasmania's spectacular scenery from the deck of SV Rhona H
* Includes morning and afternoon tea onboard SV Rhona H
* Complimentary glass of white wine, red wine or Willie Smith cider with your afternoon tea
* Visit the Quarantine Station on Bruny Island (you will be taken ashore in the boats tender by one of the SV Rhona H crew).
* Lunch onboard
* Unlimited tea, coffee, hot chocolate onboard the ship.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available