Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
Welcome to Collegiate Pool's Learn to Swim Program!
Semester bookings provide clients with the same time & day for two terms, e.g. Term One & Term Two or Term Three & Term Four. This prevents clients from needing to re-enrol for Term Two/Term Four.
Semester booking students whom have been assessed to progress to the next level will be contacted by Pool Staff to organise a new session time or day prior to enrolments opening. Bookings cannot be changed from one day to another at the end of Term One or Term Three.
Complete one booking every 6 months and remain with the same session time and day for 6 months.
Term bookings offer clients flexibility to be able to change session times & days term by term. Collegiate Pool suggest making term bookings for students who have a range of commitments commencing and concluding each term preventing them from enrolling in the same session time & day for a semester.
Re-enrolment is required each term.
Please ensure you have read all Terms and Conditions, listed below, before continuing with your booking.
· Unfortunately no refunds, credits or alternative classes will be available for missed classes.
· Changing classes will involve a $15 transfer fee.
· Collegiate Pool have the right to cancel classes if an insufficient number of students are enrolled in the class. (3 or less students)
· Instructors are subject to change. (Management work towards this not occurring)
· Students are ineligible to participate if full payment has not been received prior to the commencement of the first lesson.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.