Cervicogenic Dizziness & Headache.
* Understand the role of the cervical spine as a contributor to dizziness and its importance post-concussion.
* Have a good understanding of the impairments in neuromuscular, movement and sensorimotor function which have been found to be associated with cervical disorders, particularly post trauma.
* Develop a good understanding of the clinical reasoning process for differential diagnosis of cervical disorders and the treatment directives from the assessment.
* Develop clinical skills for the recognition of signs & symptoms such as headache, dizziness and visual disturbances of cervicogenic origin and methods for management.
* Develop clinical skills for the recognition and retraining of neuromuscular control in patients with cervical disorders including concussion.
Administration Building - Hampstead Rehabilitation Centre
207-255 Hampstead Road, Lightsview , SA 5085
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available