DVCS 2020 Pets of Canberra Calendar
DVCS are super excited to be taking nominations for pets of Canberra who are interested in being part of our 2020 Pets of Canberra Calendar. All money raised from the entrance fees and proceeds of sale of the calendar will be used to support people experiencing family, domestic and intimate partner violence.
Please CAREFULLY read the rules and process below before entering:
- Participants are able to enter as many pets as they like
- Only one photo per pet can be entered
- Entry photos must be of one pet only, and not include other pets or any people
- All entries must be registered and pay their registration fee before entries close on 31 August 2019
- All entries must provide DVCS with their chosen photo by 9am on 1 September 2019
- Entries close strictly at 11.59pm on 31 August 2019
- The final 13 pets selected will be notified by phone and email by 6 September 2019
- The final 13 pets will need to be available for a photo shoot between 9 September and 4 October 2019, which will be provided by volunteer photographers at a mutually convenient time to the pet/owner and the photographer
- All decisions made by the Judges are final
- Entrants should register and pay for their entry via this booking platform
- Once paid, entrants will receive a ticket via their chosen email address. This should be printed off or saved.
- Entrants should send one photo per pet, together with a copy of the ticket referred to above to DVCS via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to PO Box 1922, Fyshwick ACT 2609.
- All photos need to be received by 9am on 1 September 2019 to be considered
- Judges will then select their favourite entry, with all winners notified by phone and email by 6 September 2019.
- All winners will be allocated a photographer who will make contact with the winners to arrange a mutually convenient time for a photoshoot, to be held ibetween 9 September and 4 October 2019. The photographer will select the best entry to be used in the Calendar.
- All winners will receive one (1) copy of the Calendar free of charge.
To help promote this fundraising activity, some (but not all) entries will be featured on DVCS social media (@DVCSACT).
For further information, please contact Alanna on 6228 1794 or via email to email@example.com
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.