Saturday - STEAM for Preschool
The e2 Young Engineers Lego Big Builders program teaches critical STEAM skills to preschool children using K'nex.
• Biology and Physics
• Problem-solving and 3D Design thinking
• Creativity and imagination
• Visual spatial skills like object orientation, horizontal and vertical axis, symmetry, right and left etc
• Observation and attention to detail
• Concentration and focus
We have partnered with Artea Art Studio to bring this first of its kind STEAM class for preschoolers in Melbourne!
In each session they will:
- Learn a STEM concept
- Build a Knex model that explores that concept
- Participate in an art activity that strengthens the STEM concept further. They will explore multiple art media like clay, water colours, pastels, collage, origami etc. throughout the term.
- Innovate and extend the designs taught.
- Communicate and share their thought process and ideas
South Melbourne Community Centre
Pay $180 for full term OR
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available