Your name has been added to the wait list for this event. The event organiser will contact you through your email address once there are available seats / slots.
- Introduction to the Neuroscience and the theories supporting practice
- Understand the relationship between sensory modulation and emotional-regulation
- Introduction to the sensory profile
- Apply sensory profiles to practice to support people affected by gambling harm and mental health
- Explore the use of Wellness Action plans to support clients in situational crisis and understanding self-regulation strategies
Amber Johnston-Chalmers is an Occupational Therapist working for the State-wide Gambling and Mental Health Program and Mental Health Clinician in Community Practice at Alfred Mental and Addiction Health.
Kate Andrews is the Manager of Occupational Therapy, Alfred Mental and Addiction Health and has worked with clients and staff to understand and integrate sensory preferences and profile and its relationship to emotional regulation and recovery.
Date / Time
Wednesday, 2 October 2019, 9.30am - 4.30pm
VRGF Training Room
Level 6, 14-20 Blackwood Street, North Melbourne, Victoria 3051
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.